I provide many free printables and patterns along with my DIY tutorials for crafters to enjoy creating one-of-kind projects to enjoy in their home or give as gifts. All designs, patterns and printables were created by Kimberly for BugabooCity. They are for personal use only.
- All designs, printables, patterns and downloads are for personal use only. You may not sell these patterns or the finished products created from these patterns. You may not claim these patterns as your own or modify them and claim them as your own. You may share the tutorials and downloads with others by providing them with a link to this site. You may not print multiple copies for distribution. If you wish to print many copies (more than 30) for charity, church or class, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.
- You must credit BugabooCity if you post completed examples of my projects on your blog with a link to the tutorial page it references. You may not link directly to the downloadable files.
- Sharing BugabooCity photos and tutorials: Always provide credit and a link to the referenced tutorial when sharing my content. If reposting one of my projects to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, always give credit and link back to the tutorial. Please do not alter my photos or remove my watermark when sharing photos.
- You use these patterns and printables at your own risk. Tutorials on this site are based on my individual process for creating a project. The patterns have not been tested by anyone other than by me. I post safety considerations with any pattern or printable creating something intended for use by a child; however, it is your responsibility to ensure that what you are creating is safe.
- Below are just a few things to take into consideration when crafting for children:
- Crafted children’s items should always be used with adult supervision.
- Routinely check crafted items for signs of wear and tear.
- Consider the age of the child and the size of the parts included in the craft. Small objects can pose a choking hazard.
- No crafted item made from a tutorial on this site should be placed in your child’s crib or sleeping area.
- Always follow the directions on the packages of products you are purchasing for the craft.
- Use your own discretion on what is safe and appropriate for your child.
- When sewing items for children:
- Test your seams for durability by gently pulling on them. Make sure they are strong.
- Never use items that may contain lead.
- Pre-wash all fabrics and ribbons. Do not use fabrics or ribbons that bleed color or shed glitter.
- When gifting crafted items for children, please notify the adults caring for the children of any possible safety concerns and/or proper care of the item.
- Patterns, printables, and downloads from this site may not be used for obscene, defamatory works or any other purpose which is prohibited by law.